For Developers and Management Companies
Our services can be tailored to suit the specific requirements of the development, adapting as those requirements change over time. We take care of the day-to-day management responsibilities on your behalf and make regular site visits to ensure that works are inspected at appropriate times and not just on completion.
When we begin a new management contract, we study all the leases and other legal documentation thoroughly to gain a complete picture of the development.
In some instances we provide input at the lease drafting stage to ensure that the lease reflects the needs of the development.
We will carry out a detailed survey to assess the maintenance requirements of the development. We then produce a service charge budget to be agreed with you, for use during the sales process.
Our property management services include
- Service charge collection.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Recovery of service charge arrears.
- Planned maintenance forecasts and reserve funds.
- Regular site visits.
- General day-to-day maintenance.
- Supervision of maintenance contracts.
- Supervision of any site staff and payroll
- Arranging insurances and dealing with claims.
- Calling and attending annual meetings.
- Company Secretarial duties.
- Dealing with Accountant in preparation of annual returns.
- Regular reports to OMC Directors.
- Maintaining all relevant records.